Saturday, February 17, 2018

Delaware

Hey guys! The first state that I'm going to talk about is Delaware. The main place that I travel to in Delaware is called Fenwick Island and it's right by the Atlantic Ocean. My grandparents have had our family beach house there for my entire life.
In Fenwick, everything is easy to get to a car isn't necessary! It's a small beach town with a lot of character. Their beaches are decent in size and have volley ball nets too. If you want to take a break from the beach, there are many fun local shops to go to and great restaurants to try. Some of the local shops are geared towards beach shopping but they also have tourist type of restaurants.
One of my favorite places to get breakfast before taking a walk on the beach is called Crepes and Crazes. If you want to have a more upscale kind of dinner, Just Hooked is perfect with a variety of food but mainly focusing on seafood. Other great restaurants are Warrens Station and Jimmy's Kitchen. Overall, Fenwick Island is a fun small beach town with a lot of character that everyone should try to go to!

3 comments:

  1. Traveling has always been something I love to do. I have been to many states, but Delaware is not one of them. I love the beach so I think I'm going to add Delaware to my "must go" list after reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When traveling I love trying the local restaurants! If i ever make it to Delaware I will definitely try these ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love traveling! I have never been to Delaware though, but I hope to be able to travel more once I graduate and am not a poor college student!

    ReplyDelete